Cryptio is not an accounting or tax consulting service and accepts no responsibility for any error or omission in the data provided.
Although we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, Cryptio does not accept any responsibility or guarantee to the Customer about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the site or information, products, services or related graphics contained on the Site. Any reliance that the Client places on this information is therefore strictly at his own risk. Indeed, thanks to Cryptio, the Customer can create links to other websites (crypto exchanges and crypto wallets) that are not under the control of Cryptio. The latter therefore has no control over the nature, content and availability of the data they provide.
In no event shall Cryptio be liable for any damage, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, or for any damage whatsoever, whether in any legal action, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the content of the service.
Regarding the "Tax" section
1) Cryptio does not support margin trading, derivatives, swaps or futures.
2) Cryptio assumes that the user has correctly inquired about the tax regime to which his situation is subject. Br> br>
3) All information provided is as accurate as the transaction history that the Customer has provided. If transactions are missing, then the history and therefore the "Tax" data will be wrong.
4) Cryptio is provided for informational purposes only. This service is not intended to replace tax, audit, accounting, investment, financial or legal advice. All information is provided "as is". Cryptio assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of all positions taken by the Client in his tax returns.
5) The calculation methods used by Cryptio are designed to meet the needs of most cryptocurrency investors. However, the tax treatment of a transaction may vary from person to person and from country to country. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that the calculation results are accurate for his personal situation.