Build your crypto back-office
If you're a crypto-native enterprise, dApp, or DAOs facing the challenging task of setting up your back-office infrastructure – this guide is for you.
You will learn:
- How to structure a robust crypto back-office
- How to build a 'Self custody' and 'Third-party custody' map
- How to transform your crypto activity into GAAP & IFRS grade ledgers
- How to reconcile your crypto sub-ledger with your general ledger
- Best practice reporting for crypto enterprises & DAOs
Having set up the accounting infrastructure for leading crypto enterprises like Metamask, Aave, and The Sandbox, we decided to create the go-to playbook for building a crypto back-office.
In collaboration with: