For crypto-native enterprises and institutions, retrieving accurate and complete on-chain data is one of their biggest back-office challenges. Read our guide to learn how to achieve completeness, accuracy and audit confidence when working with on-chain data.
You will learn:
- About the challenge of retrieving auditable data from blockchains
- About the limitations of other tools like block explorers
- How indexing and balance discrepancy checks solve these issues
- About Cryptio’s solution to the challenge of pulling auditable on-chain data
- The benefits of a vertically-integrated data layer
We support some of the leading crypto enterprises like ConsenSys (MetaMask) and Tezos Foundation through their audits. With increased scrutiny from regulators worldwide, this guide is a must-read when preparing for audit.